Celebrate our 26th anniversary at our annual meeting and potluck, and visit with garden club friends old and new.
SGC Members, please bring an appetizer, entrÃ©e, hot dish, side dish (vegetable, pasta, or salad), or dessert.
A few requests:
- Please bring your prepared food dish at 6:45 pm – please not before – the room set-up crew needs time to get the room ready.
- Please pre-cut food into serving size pieces.
- Bring serving utensilsÂ if they are needed for your dish.
- List the ingredients on a piece of paper or card.
Please listÂ any potential allergensÂ such as: soy, wheat, dairy or nuts.
- If you have a slow cooker or hot-plate that needs an electrical outlet, please bring a 3 pronged heavy duty extension cord if possible.
- The SGC will provide cake and beverages.
All Somerville Garden Club meetings are free and open to the public. 7-9pm. Meetings are held the at the Tufts Administration Building, (TAB), 167 Holland Street, second floor, wheelchair accessible. Parking is available, and the building is a ten-minute walk from the Davis Square MBTA stop.