Garden Club Members bring in samples of fresh or cooked produce from their own gardens to share, and will have the opportunity to talk about growing the produce and how it was prepared. Depending on the attendee’s choice, there may also be a Round Robin group exchange of gardening questions and answers. Or the evening may just be a time to eat and socialize with fellow gardeners.
* Members and friends who bring in samples to share, please be sure to bring enough so multiple people can sample them
* Please label your food sample’s ingredients in case of allergies
* Please arrive at the Senior Room at 6:45 pm to help set out your samples
All Somerville Garden Club meetings are free and open to the public. 7-9pm. Meetings are held at the Tufts Administration Building, (TAB), 167 Holland Street, second floor, wheelchair accessible. Parking is available, and the building is a ten-minute walk from the Davis Square MBTA stop.
Somerville Garden Club Plant Sale!
September 16, 2017 * 9am-1pm in Davis Square
100s of locally grown plants on sale.
Discover the perfect plant to enliven your garden or window sill.
A Somerville Tradition since 1995!
* Sun & shade garden perennials
* Trees, shrubs, and groundcovers
* Horticultural books, decorative containers, garden tools
Choose from hundreds of plants donated by both Somerville Garden Club members and community friends of the Club. Visit the Connoisseur Table for that unique specimen or find a tried-and-true favorite. Proceeds benefit the educational programs and public plantings of the all-volunteer, non-profit Somerville Garden Club.