For dues of $25 per year, members receive
- A monthly newsletter with original horticultural articles. Written exclusively by members, the focus is on up to date gardening information, and includes profiles of plants, techniques, reviews of books and horticultural sites in the area, and things to do in the garden each month.
- Discount at local garden centers
- Scholarship program for horticultural course work
- Special private members-only garden tours
- Volunteer opportunities on Club community projects
- A chance to meet friendly fellow garden enthusiasts at monthly SGC meetings, community events, and club committees
Membership is $25/year (May 1-April 30). To join the club, print and fill out the membership form, and send it along with a check (payable to Somerville Garden Club) for $25 to this address:
Somerville Garden Club
PO Box 441895
West Somerville, MA 02144
For general membership questions, you can email the Membership Coordinator.