Celebrate our 24th year at our annual meeting and pot luck and visit with friends old and new.
SGC Members, please bring an appetizer, entrée, hot dish, side dish (vegetable, pasta, or salad), or dessert.
A few requests:
- Please bring your prepared food dish at 6:45 pm – please not before – the room set-up crew needs time to get the room ready.
- Please pre-cut food into serving size pieces.
- Bring serving utensils if they are needed for your dish.
- List the ingredients on a piece of paper or card.
Please list any potential allergens such as: soy, wheat, dairy or nuts.
- If you have a slow cooker or hotplate that needs an electrical outlet, please bring a 3 pronged heavy duty extension cord if possible.
- The SGC will provide the Anniversary cake and beverages.
This year’s slide presentation features a photo tour of the gardens from our June, 2017 Garden Tour.
All Somerville Garden Club meetings are free and open to the public. 7-9pm. Meetings are held the at the Tufts Administration Building, (TAB), 167 Holland Street, second floor, wheelchair accessible. Parking is available, and the building is a ten-minute walk from the Davis Square MBTA stop.